Sal's

Running, Biking, Swimming, Triathlons, Snowshoeing: what's next? Sal's kicks butt.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

And the Winner is....

ME!
Yes, I won the WROC-TV week 15 Pigskin Pickem online contest. Each week hundreds of local NFL football fans like myself picked the winners of every game. The tiebreaker was the final score of the Monday night football game.
Well, week 15 I only missed picking one game correctly (shear luck). It came down to the tiebreaker, which I lost. Extreme depression overcame me knowing how close I had been to being a grand prize winner. But then today, January 28 I received an email from the television station stating that the first place person never picked up their prize, so it is mine!!
Go ahead and make fun of me, but soon Jan and I will be feasting on our large party size pizza and two orders of boneless wings from Mark's Pizzeria and another day a Moe's Restaurant meal via our $25 gift card.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That's a huge prize!!! Congratulations!!! :)