Sal's

Running, Biking, Swimming, Triathlons, Snowshoeing: what's next? Sal's kicks butt.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Surgery Update

This will be a short article as I can only type with my left hand. All of the nurses, doctors an physician assistants were really nice at the UR Strong Medical center yesterday. It was nice being at a small medical building instead of a huge hospital.  I kept telling Jan we should leave because my shoulder wasn't that bad and I was wasting everyone's time. She wouldn't let me go. :(

My surgeon ended up repairing a frayed bicep tendon, shaving a bone spur, repairing torn labrum cartilage and doing something with bursitis. I guess the surgery was necessary. Kind of amazing I could do three triathlons the end June through July. Now it's all about recovery and not driving my caregiver, Jan, nuts.

No comments: