Sal's

Running, Biking, Swimming, Triathlons, Snowshoeing: what's next? Sal's kicks butt.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

He's All Wet

Wednesday night after running I took a shower. Wednesday morning after biking I took a shower. Tuesday night after swimming lessons (where I got wet) I took a shower. Tuesday afternoon before swimming and getting wet, I ran and…you got it, took a shower.


A Sharpei dog has nothing over my shower created wrinkles. I collect bar soap and body wash coupons on a regular basis. I am the King of male soap couponing. I make sure to combine a store sale with the correct coupon. Right now I have a bar of soap and a bottle of body wash on the tub shelf. On my dresser are six bottles of body wash and the bathroom cupboard has eight bars of soap. These are all for me, I don’t share with Jan. Oh, and let’s not forget the body wash that is in my swimming bag and backpack, just in case. One never knows when an emergency shower situation might come up.

My collection includes Old Spice, because it suits a 50+ year old man and now comes in many scents. For bar soap I’m partial to Irish Spring. When I really feel wild I go for the AXE body wash. AXE makes me feel twenty years younger and Jan can’t keep her hands off me. Well, at least in my dreams she can’t.

Who would have thought training for triathlons would have made me into a soap expert? You’ll have to excuse me, I lifted weights before writing this article and feel the need to get clean. I think it’s an Old Spice night.

No comments: