"Lifetime Assistance, Inc. has grown into a community leader – and is the largest, most comprehensive agency in the Greater Rochester area serving children and adults with developmental disabilities. Lifetime provides a full spectrum of services for persons with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Epilepsy, Mental Retardation and Neurological Impairments." (quote from their website).
Lou was one of the original employees and became the executive vice president. We have been trying to figure out what Lou is doing during the last couple of weeks of his employment. Here are the top ten items;
Top ten things Lou is doing for the next 2 weeks at work;
1. Brought a tanning bed into the office to prep his skin for Florida
2. Planning his fantasy baseball acquisitions –spring training is right around the corner.
3. Emailing Yankee management on trades/signings to make.
4. Going from office to office and saying, “I’m still the boss, and you aren’t.
5. Taking a morning nap.
6. Going to Dunkin Donuts for coffee and coming back 2 hours later.
7. Taking an online cooking class so he can make meals for his wife Joanne.
8. Playing “football” with paper folded into squares on his empty desk.
9. Watching The Price is Right on his work computer.
10. Taking an afternoon nap.